Storytelling Competition 2019 @ Sunway Velocity Mall
Registration link: https://forms.gle/JugStyMVVpYdCPPT8
Storytelling Competition Terms and Conditions:
• Sunway Velocity Mall “Storytelling Competition” will be held at Sunway Velocity Mall, Ground Floor, Main Atrium.
• Contestants must be aged from 7 – 9 years old (Category A) and 10 – 12 years old (Category B) as of 2019.
• Limited to only 30 contestants per category.
• Category A (1st June) 1:00pm-3:00pm & Category B (2nd June) 1:00pm-3:00pm
• All participants are required to register online by 15th May 2019,11:59pm, late registration will not be entertained.
• Participants are required to provide correct and valid personal information in order to validate registration for the contest. Any unclear or incomplete details will render the participation void.
• After initial registration, an email with registration fee details will be sent out.
• Registration fee of RM30 must be paid online and the payment receipt must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Payment must be made before 10:00PM, 20th May 2019. Participants who fail to submit payment receipt by 15th May 2019, 11:59pm will automatically be disqualified.
• Registration fee is non-refundable.
• Participants must arrive to register at the registration counter, Main Atrium, Ground Floor on 1st or 2nd June at 12:00pm.
• The event starts at 1.00PM sharp on 1st June and participants are expected to arrive by 12.00PM for registration at the Registration Counter at Main Atrium (Registration closes at 12.30PM).
• Participants who are late will not be able to join the contest and will be automatically eliminated.
• Participants will be responsible for transportation to and from Sunway Velocity Mall at own cost.
• The storytelling competition will be conducted in English.
• Contestants are allowed to prepare their story in advance and must observe the following rules:
- Stories presented can be authentic, adapted or originally written.
- Stories presented must not touch on sensitive issues such as race, religion, stereotyping, politics, etc.
- Stories must touch on educational aspects.
- Time allocated to present the story is 4 to 5 minutes. A 4th minute warning will be given. The bell will be rung at the 5th minute and contestants have to stop immediately.
- Time exceeded will affect the points under the delivery of story.
- Props are to be prepared by participants
• Contestants will be judged by the following criteria:
- Language Proficiency (40%),
- Delivery of Story (35%),
- Interpretation of Story (15%),
- Costume/Dressing & Props (10%)
• The contestant with the highest score will be declared the winner. Individual scores will not be disclosed.
• The selection of winners and the outcome of the competition are final. No disputes and appeals will be entertained.
• The management and/or organizer is not responsible for any accidents/injuries sustained during the contest.
• Prizes are strictly not for re-sale, non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items.
• Prizes are subject to changes by the management without prior notice.
• Sunway Velocity Mall Management will not be liable to offer a replacement for vouchers or prizes that are discontinued, canceled, damaged, or used improperly whether due to fraud, technical issues, or negligence.
• The Management and/or Organizers reserve the right to amend and/or modify the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
• Visuals used in the advertising & promotion of this contest are for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the appearance and quantity of the exact product/prize.
• Sunway Velocity Mall Storytelling Competition 2019 materials may only be used for marketing purposes in connection to/with this Contest only. Any other forms or methods of use / circulation of the said materials are strictly prohibited.
•Sunway Velocity Mall reserves the right to publish or display the names and photographs of winners, participants, and viewers for advertising and publicity purposes or for any other uses as the management deems fit without prior notice, unless prohibited by law.
• If you do not wish to be featured in any editorial or advertising content in the future, kindly email to email@example.com. Your request will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the email.
• By clicking “Submit”, you have acknowledged and accepted the Terms and Conditions and the decision of the Organizer.
The protection of personal data is an important concern to Sunway and any personal data collection on this form will be treated in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Notice of the company at http://www.sunway.com.my/group/privacy-notice/. Participants are deemed to have read the Personal Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) (as posted onhttp://www.sunway.com.my/group/privacy-notice/) and agreed to the processing of their personal information in accordance with the Notice.