SHOP & BE REWARDED (26 MAR – 4 APR 2021)
SHOP AND BE REWARDED CAMPAIGN, 26 MARCH – 4 APRIL 2021
Tourism Malaysia & The Malaysia Shopping Malls Association (PPK Malaysia) is co-organizing a nationwide “Shop and Be Rewarded” campaign from 26 March – 4 April 2021.
Please refer to the participating outlets here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR E-CASH VOUCHER REDEMPTION
All Malaysian citizens will each be entitled to redeem an e-cash voucher worth RM10.00 only at the participating shops of the selected shopping malls, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Vouchers may only be redeemed from 9 am on Fri 26 March until 12 midnight on 4 April 2021
- Malaysian citizens aged 18 years and above will only be eligible to download the e-voucher.
- Each shopper will be permitted only one (1) voucher per NRIC to the maximum value of RM10.00 during the entire campaign
- To redeem the e-cash vouchers, shoppers must register their full name (as per their NRIC), their NRIC no. and their mobile no. Once done, a One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the registered mobile no. for verification purposes.
- By registering and redeeming the e-cash vouchers, shoppers are agreeable to the terms and conditions stated herein and to be contacted by shopping malls for any related marketing programmes.
- The e-cash vouchers can only be redeemed by shoppers with a minimum purchase of RM50.00 in a single receipt eg;
- Purchase receipt RM50.00 = redeem one (1) RM10.00 cash voucher
- Purchase receipt of >RM50.00 = also redeem one (1) RM10.00 cash voucher only
- Only one (1) RM10.00 e-cash voucher may be redeemed per transaction and combined receipts are not acceptable.
- The e-cash vouchers must be redeemed at the point of purchase and utilized immediately and availability is on a first-come-first-served basis, subject to the maximum of the total amount of e-cash vouchers available for each mall.
- The e-cash vouchers cannot be exchangeable for cash and/or any amount not utilized cannot be refunded (if applicable)
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT (PDPA) CONSENT