Sunway Velocity Mall Priority Customer
In line with our Your Safe Space, Our Safe Space initiative, starting from 12th June, Sunway Velocity Mall will be the first mall to launch a mall-wide “Priority Customer” initiative that is targeted for senior citizens, pregnant women, and persons with disabilities (PWDs). With more than 400 outlets participating, this is meant to ease the shopping experience of shoppers within these categories alongside the mall’s other SOPs.
Register HERE or scan the below QR code a day before your planned visit date – skip the queue and gain access to any outlet* from 12pm – 6pm just by flashing your priority wristband!
Terms & Conditions
- “Priority Customer” is open to all senior citizens (60 years & above), pregnant women (16 weeks and above) and persons with disabilities (PWDs) or OKU
- “Priority Customer” wristband redemptions are exclusively for Sunway Velocity Mall shoppers only.
- “Priority Customer” wristband are subject to a maximum of 50 pax per day.
- One (1)person is limited to one (1) registration per-day only.
- Registrations for “Priority Customer” wristband can be done online one day before actual day of shopping. Example, register online on 1st June for your shopping visit on 2nd. Registrations online are to be done here: https://forms.gle/Szd28ZUBXjT3VEeMA. Registrations online for “Priority Customer” is open from 11am – 5pm daily, subject to available slots.
- Register from 11am – 5pm:
Walk-in registrations for same day shopping at Ground Floor Concierge, limited to 30 pax per day.
Online pre-registration for next day shopping here https://forms.gle/Szd28ZUBXjT3VEeMA limited to 20 pax per day.
- Successful registrations will be notified via email or call.
- Each successful registration will be entitled to one (1)“Priority Customer” wristband. With this wristband, priority shopping (to skip queue) may only be done on the registered date (or date stated on the wrist band) and from 12PM till 6PM only.
- Priority wristband can be collected from Main Concierge, Ground Floor, between 11.00AM till 5.30PM.
- Original identification cards MUST be produced upon redemption of priority wristband.
- Upon “Priority Customer” wristband collection, our customer care personnel will verify the details below:
- Elderly (Senior Citizen) MUST be aged sixty (60) years & above.
- Pregnant women MUST be from at least sixteen (16) weeks onwards and must show the maternal health record book provided by the hospital.
- Person with disabilities (PWDs / OKU) will be verified by our customer care when present at our concierge at Ground Floor or with presentation of OKU card. Shoppers under this category may be accompanied by one (1) person.
- Individual tenant’s terms and conditions applies.
- Not applicable at F&B outlets if you are accompanied by family members for dine-in or take away.
- Priority wristbands are strictly not for sale, resale, non-transferable, and absolutely not exchangeable for cash or products of equal value.
- The Organizer reserves the right to blacklist/remove customers from the list if information given is inaccurate or any form of system abuse is performed.
- The Organizer will not be liable to replace wristbands that are damaged, discontinued, expired, cancelled, lost, or used improperly, whether due to fraud, technical issues, or negligence.
- Visuals used in the advertising & promotion of “Priority Customer” are for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the appearance and quantity of the exact product/prize.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The Organizer reserves the right to deal with any unclaimed “Priority Customer” wristband in any manner deemed fit at its sole and absolute discretion.
- By registering for “Priority Customer”, you agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against the Organizer and participating brands.
- The Organizer in this context refers to Sunway Velocity Mall Management and its relevant staff.