Mid-Autumn Lantern Gathering
Terms and Conditions:
- Sunway Velocity Mall’s Lantern Gathering is open to the public of all ages.
- Registration for Lantern Gathering will be held on 24 August 2019, 6pm – 7pm at Main Atrium, Ground Floor.
- Free mooncake & lantern are only applicable for the first 250 participants who register on the day. Free mooncake is only applicable for participants aged 13 and above (as of year 2019).
- Free mooncake redemption voucher will be given upon registration.
- Participants will need to present their voucher in exchange for the mooncake upon collection at V Park.
- Participants who do not have / lost their mooncake redemption voucher are strictly not allowed to redeem.
- Each participant is only allowed one (1) free mooncake & one (1) free lantern.
- Participants are to gather at Cheras Entrance (entrance next to Obriens), Ground Floor by 7.15pm.
- Participants aged 18 and below (as of 2019) must be accompanied by a guardian.
- The lantern walk will start at 7.30pm sharp from Cheras Entrance to V Park. Participants to ensure all lanterns are light up at the candle station before the walk begins.
- The event is expected to end at 9.30pm at V Park. Participants may choose to follow our escort back to Sunway Velocity Mall at 9pm, or to remain at V Park no later than 9.30pm.
- The mooncake and lantern provided are strictly not for sale and/or re-sale, and are not exchangeable for cash.
- Management reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
- By participating in this event, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.